If Im not mistaken there are hospitals that have took homeless people and put them in a cab and sent them to a shelter and let them out in Tenn. I have heard many stories of that in Memphis the many times I was dont there...and also I was referring to the treatment they give you..whether you just need it at that time or need it over a period of time at St Jude....pretty much every other hospital in the US, if you dont have insurance or it doesnt cover it..youre screwed, even though the treatments could and would save your life, sorry they say
18,000 ppl die in the US every year for no reason and can easily be treated and their lives saved are turned away because insurance refuses to pay....thats not even counting the almost 50 americans who dont have insurance at all who pray everyday that something bad doesnt happen because theyd be out of luck



Bookmarks